Irig Blueboard with iPad and BandHelper connection problem

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Irig Blueboard with iPad and BandHelper connection problem

Postby DaveBradley » Thu Nov 30, 2023 1:28 pm

Dear community,

I have a feeling this may have been dealt with a number of times already, though I can't seem to find a specific solution.

I have been using the blueboard for years as a page turner for my use of BandHelper. I use the Blueboard App to connect and it has worked fine for me over the years with no problems.

At my last gig, it failed to connect. I remembered the C bluetooth mode operation and made sure the pedal was set to it. I still could not connect.

At home since, I have ensured all software on the blueboard and on my iPad are all up to date, using the Blueboard updater app in D mode - and receiving the message telling me that the software is now up to date. My iPad is running the latest iPadOS 17.1.1 version. I have turned all off and on again and ensured I was in C mode, but still it fails to connect. I am given the message to set it in A proprietary mode. When I set to this mode, it recognises the blueboard pedal and connects, but this doesn't permit me to use the pedal as a page turner.

During my latest attempts to connect, I no longer get the connect via propietary mode message, but when I try to connect in B or C mode, the app recognises the blueboard, but after selecting it, the app quits on me.

Please advise to help me over this hurdle.

Thanks,
Dave
Switzerland
DaveBradley

Re: Irig Blueboard with iPad and BandHelper connection probl

Postby DaveBradley » Thu Nov 30, 2023 1:30 pm

My iPad bluetooth is of course set to on.
DaveBradley

Return to Interfaces & Controllers