Roland Drum set Midi issue with Neil Peart Drums.

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Roland Drum set Midi issue with Neil Peart Drums.

Postby RobertCMontgomery » Sat Nov 18, 2023 5:45 pm

Ill try to keep this short and explain it well, haha..

I have 11 toms and like 10 cymbals to trigger.
However the neil peart kit set up is more for a 5 piece kit, etc.. Not very large.
The samples hold enough cymbal sounds to work on my set.
The toms however are only 6 sounds. (i checked, yes, only 6 toms are in the whole set up)
I need to find a way to add some toms to that neil peart set up (kit) made by sample tank.
Like, to add 4 toms to that pre exsisting kit, to run them to trigger some way and to also be able to tune them down. As right now, my kit, the top toms, 6 of them, I go from tom1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6,
yet tom 7,8,9,10 are all the same low tom sound. As ive assigned my roland drum module to trigger those sounds for now, because there are not enough provided in the kits set up and the actual single sounds (i think). Maybe there are more, but I need to add toms to that neal peart echo kit...

Help meh?
Keep in mind, ive never run any midi drum sets and basically, never used midi at all beyond some keybaord (set up pads for drum sounds for the kontak program) which is totally different and so long ago, i dont even recall how to do it. haha.

I will send you an internet hug if you can help me!

Rob
RobertCMontgomery

Return to Interfaces & Controllers