Wiring for Stomp I/O to Axe I/O

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Wiring for Stomp I/O to Axe I/O

Postby nickrog1@sky.com » Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:18 pm

Hi All. I want to start using my iRig Stomp I/O via Axe I/O, mainly for the Wah pedal. I already have a Unosynth Pro wired into the Axe I/O via the line in ports on the Axe I/O. If I add the iRig Stomp by Midi to the Axe I/O i.e. 1 midi wire from the Stomp I/O out to the Axe I/O in and then 1 Midi wire from the Axe I/O out to the Stomp in, I get no sound. Should I be wiring it all differently?
I have the Axe I/O into my MacBook Pro and the guitar sounds come through to GarageBand if the guitar is plugged directly into the Axe I/O. The Unosynth Pro also works fine into GarageBand with my current wiring set-up.
Thanks in anticipation.
nickrog1@sky.com

Re: Wiring for Stomp I/O to Axe I/O

Postby nickrog1@sky.com » Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:52 pm

The support team have asked me if I can connect the stomp to axe via USB but the axe is using the USB to connect to my Mac. Has anyone successfully connected stomp to axe to mac and if so, what cables did you use and how are they connected? Cheers everyone.
nickrog1@sky.com

Return to Interfaces & Controllers