iRig Stream - Control Panel - ASIO not active

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

iRig Stream - Control Panel - ASIO not active

Postby VillaV » Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:58 am

Hi

I'm using an iRig Stream and the Control Panel is saying ASIO not active. I have no idea why this is the case. I'm using it to stream from a DJ mixer to my PC.

Any ideas why it is saying ASIO isn't active?
VillaV

Re: iRig Stream - Control Panel - ASIO not active

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Sep 13, 2023 6:14 pm

I'm not 100% sure what you have installed as "control panel". Have you downloaded the iRig ASIO driver? https://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/?id=1340
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby VillaV » Wed Sep 13, 2023 10:31 pm

It's the IK Control Panel. In the buffer settings page.

The driver is installed but it says ASIO Not Active underneath the buffer settings.
VillaV

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Sep 13, 2023 10:51 pm

I'm not on a Windows machine to check but I would recommend reaching out to IK Support for direct assistance, I'm sure they can diagnose and resolve this issue for you. Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby thrillheaux » Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:06 am

I'm having the same issue (iRig HD 2); if you got a solution from tech support, please post it here for the good of the land :) I'll ask tech supp now myself.
thrillheaux

Return to Interfaces & Controllers