Tonex Pedal Not Sync'ing

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Tonex Pedal Not Sync'ing

Postby knseattle99 » Sun Sep 10, 2023 6:13 pm

I have a new Tonex Pedal, but cannot get it to sync with the librarian. Any guidance?

I'm using a Mac with the USB connected through a adapter to a USB-C (no USB on the Mac itself).

Also, is there a way to update the firmware on the pedal without using the Tonex app?.

I am beyond frustrated with the communication about this product & the lack of clarity on the softward side. The product is great, but I am about to send it back. IK has no direct support on the website, no phone number, etc.
knseattle99

Re: Tonex Pedal Not Sync'ing

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Sep 11, 2023 4:45 pm

Sorry to hear you are having a problem. I'm not sure what would cause this but the IK Support team would be happy to provide direct and official technical support to help resolve your issue. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support - that is the direct support contact on our site. When you get there you will choose what category of issue you are having which will have you search the FAQ since most questions are answered using those so people can happily use their IK products quickly in those cases. If not, at the bottom of your FAQ search results you'll see "If you need further assistance after reading the FAQs, please contact our support team." and a red button that says Contact Support in all caps. Click that if you need further assistance and an IK Support rep will address your issue directly with you.

I'm sure IK Support can assist you. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Tonex Pedal Not Sync'ing

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Sep 11, 2023 4:46 pm

That said, please make sure you've registered your TONEX Pedal (there's a serial number and instructions on the card in the box) and just to make sure everything is all synched up run a "Restore Purchases" inside of the TONEX software just to be sure. Those steps may resolve your issue.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers