AXE I/O One Output Issue

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

AXE I/O One Output Issue

Postby punchy712 » Thu Jun 22, 2023 3:33 pm

Hi, I purchased a AXE I/O One interface a couple of weeks ago and I'm running into an issue that I'm hoping someone can help me figure out (at least whether it's an issue or a limitation). Note that I contacted support about this on June 4th and have heard nothing from them.

My understanding is that the interface has 3 outputs (two on the back and amp out on the front). My basic question is, can all 3 outputs be used at the same time? I would assume so, but that doesn't seem to work for me.

I'm using Ableton Live 11 on my MacBook Pro M2 on Mac OS Ventura 13.4. The interface is configured in Ableton and it detects 4 outputs correctly. My problem is that I'm only able to get output from Amp Out (output 3) if I disable outputs 1 and 2. If I enable all outputs in Ableton then I can only get sound out of outputs 1 and 2 (which are going to my monitors).

What I'm trying to do is this:
- have an audio track set to output to Amp Out (the audio here would be a pre-recorded guitar DI)
- Amp Out goes to the input to a guitar pedal
- guitar pedal output goes to AXE I/O input
- AXE I/O input is routed to a second audio track in Ableton (configured with an Amp Sim like Tonex or AmpliTube for example)
- this second audio track would be set to output to outputs 1/2 (or to master which is configured to outputs 1/2)

Is the above doable because so far I haven't been able to get it working.
punchy712

Re: AXE I/O One Output Issue

Postby Patthedog123 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:58 pm

Same problem here. Did you hear back from support on this?
Patthedog123

Return to Interfaces & Controllers