Tonex Tuner?

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Tonex Tuner?

Postby bloodychoir » Mon May 29, 2023 11:58 pm

Hi, I've just wasted 45 minutes looking for an answer to this. The manual has no info on the on board tuner and while there are mentions on forums of a firmware update that introduced a tuner I can find no conclusion. I'm still trying to get a grip on how the software works with the hardware, coming from a Helix background it seems profoundly unintuitive (I imagine just a case of working at it), and fiddling with the hardware presets is getting me nowhere. I'm prepared to feel a fool but I'm kind of gobsmacked that something as important and elementary as a tuner is not front and centre available information so far as I can see! Any help for this fool? Thanks
bloodychoir

Re: Tonex Tuner?

Postby Peter_IK » Tue May 30, 2023 4:02 pm

I assume you mean TONEX Pedal. Since it is not a multifx pedal and is intended to work alongside other pedals on your pedalboard it does not have a built-in tuner. I'll relay your request, though.

The software on your Mac/PC does have a tuner.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers