Tonex Pedal Live Issue

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Tonex Pedal Live Issue

Postby kgofswg1973 » Thu May 18, 2023 2:27 am

I tried the Tonex pedal for the first time in my live rig this past weekend and there is a noticeable sound that happens when switching presets. Enough so that all of my band members said, "The pedal sounds amazing, but we could REALLY hear when you were switching presets." After doing some digging and making some audio samples, it turns out it's not a sound at all. There is a brief muting that happens when changing presets. It's really jerky and not smooth at all, so I'm trying to find out if this is something that can be fixed with a software update. I can't be the only one that has this issue, so I wanted to ask my fellow users for their input! Do any of you have this same issue? Check out the waveform screenshot of switching presets.
kgofswg1973

Re: Tonex Pedal Live Issue

Postby Peter_IK » Thu May 18, 2023 4:52 pm

Have you opened a ticket with IK Support? I'm sure they can help as I've seen reports from users online that TONEX Pedal is indeed seamless (their word) switching.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Tonex Pedal Live Issue

Postby kgofswg1973 » Thu May 18, 2023 5:00 pm

Yes. I opened up a support ticket and it’s being looked at right now. Thanks!
kgofswg1973

Return to Interfaces & Controllers