iRig Pro Duo I/O Crackles all the time. How do I fix it?

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

iRig Pro Duo I/O Crackles all the time. How do I fix it?

Postby AljoBlanco1 » Tue May 16, 2023 2:10 am

I purchased an iRig Pro Duo I/O a couple months ago. I have it connected to a laptop with windows 11 and it pops and crackles just on basic youtube video playback. I tried plugging in my headphones directly into the laptop and it works fine. I tried all settings on the iRig device control panel including 2048 with safe mode checked and it still crackles. The crackles are randomly spaced but I average about 1 crackle or pop every 30s. Is this a common problem? Do I just have a faulty device? Are there any tests I can do to further troubleshoot?

I should note that in the iRig control panel the Revision is v1.2 and the driver version is 5.50.0 which I believe is the latest one.
AljoBlanco1

Re: iRig Pro Duo I/O Crackles all the time. How do I fix it?

Postby Peter_IK » Wed May 17, 2023 6:08 pm

Sorry to hear you are having a problem. I'm not sure what would cause this but the IK Support team would be happy to provide direct and official technical support to help resolve your issue. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Have you opened a ticket with them?

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: iRig Pro Duo I/O Crackles all the time. How do I fix it?

Postby leal.arlt@gmail.com » Fri May 19, 2023 12:26 pm

Hi Peter, I see you deleted my post. I just wanted to give an apology because certainly this is not the place to make the comment I made, I was ranting out of frustration but that is not the way to solve problems.

The support team has contacted me and we are working through my issues, I hope that the OP can also get the helps he need.

Regards
leal.arlt@gmail.com

Return to Interfaces & Controllers