AXE ONE - Supported Dual FS and Expresion Pedals

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Re: AXE ONE - Supported Dual FS and Expresion Pedals

Postby ikAdam123 » Mon May 22, 2023 9:12 pm

SimoRissanen1 wrote:
After fiddling around with Mac's MIDI settings a little everything now seems to work as expected. Got the expression pedal to control a wah and Lead foot to turn some pedals on and off. Thanks for that tip!

On the expression pedal knob moving issue, there seems to be some trouble there. Two issues jump out immediately. I assigned the expression pedal to control a knob on an amp, and:

1. Moving the pedal in either direction it skips around strangely at around value 7 on the knob, basically stutters and then jumps over 7 completely.

2. The knob doesn't go all the way to 10 with the pedal all the way pressed. Only goes to 9.4.

Can see this behaviour in MidiView also, value jumps from for example 83 to 91 going up and then 84 to 77 to 72 going down, so there is 100% something weird going on there. Also only consistently gets to 119 max even though max value is set to 127 in AXE control panel.

great, it does match to this plotting, right?
It seems a generic problem then, because mine does the same.

About the max value, try to set the switch to M-AUDIO position at the bottom of the pedal. In OTHER position it doesn't reach the max and also has a little erratic movement.
ikAdam123

Postby SimoRissanen1 » Mon May 22, 2023 9:18 pm

ikAdam123 wrote:

About the max value, try to set the switch to M-AUDIO position at the bottom of the pedal. In OTHER position it doesn't reach the max and also has a little erratic movement.

Thanks for that tip too! The maximum indeed got fixed by flipping that switch and also removed some erratic movement. The skipping behaviour still matches your plotting there exactly.
SimoRissanen1

Postby ikAdam123 » Mon May 22, 2023 9:29 pm

SimoRissanen1 wrote:
ikAdam123 wrote:

Thanks for that tip too! The maximum indeed got fixed by flipping that switch and also removed some erratic movement. The skipping behaviour still matches your plotting there exactly.

I have a support ticket opened about this problem for more than 3 weeks, but they said they cannot reproduce yet. Could you please open a ticket? Maybe if there are more than one users complaining they will acknowledge the problem :)

Also it would be good if users with different pedals could test the ONE interface, maybe we find something that works correctly, or find out it is buggy with everything.
ikAdam123

Postby SimoRissanen1 » Mon May 22, 2023 9:30 pm

KyleSJM89 wrote:

Oh dear! I think one of the IK team replied above with some things to try, I hope you get up and running soon!

Other than the problems you have how is the Unit?

Overall I'm happy with the unit, especially now that the foot switch issue is resolved since this functionality was one of the main reasons I decided on this particular interface. Been playing guitar through it for about a week and a half and everything besides the MIDI has worked without a hitch.
SimoRissanen1

Postby SimoRissanen1 » Mon May 22, 2023 9:41 pm

ikAdam123 wrote:
SimoRissanen1 wrote:
ikAdam123 wrote:

I have a support ticket opened about this problem for more than 3 weeks, but they said they cannot reproduce yet. Could you please open a ticket? Maybe if there are more than one users complaining they will acknowledge the problem :)

Also it would be good if users with different pedals could test the ONE interface, maybe we find something that works correctly, or find out it is buggy with everything.

Opened a ticket, I guess we'll see :)
SimoRissanen1

Postby ikAdam123 » Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:50 am

SimoRissanen1 wrote:Opened a ticket, I guess we'll see :)

Have you got any reply?
ikAdam123

Postby SimoRissanen1 » Mon Jun 19, 2023 8:05 am

ikAdam123 wrote:
SimoRissanen1 wrote:Opened a ticket, I guess we'll see :)

Have you got any reply?

Not a peep.
SimoRissanen1

Previous

Return to Interfaces & Controllers