iRig Acoustic Stage

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

iRig Acoustic Stage

Postby Jedanor » Sat May 06, 2023 6:27 pm

It has been quite some time since I used my iRig Acoustic Stage. I have a few questions that I don't seem to see in the literature.

1. How do I recharge the batteries? Does the USB port charge the unit? If so, how do you know when it is fully charged?

2. I connected it to a usb hub to my computer and it wasn't detected. Everything else in this same HUB is auto detected by my Mac. Is the technology now to hold that the drivers don't work?

3. Is there a way to use the pickup without the belt pack clip on to go direct into a system unprocessed? Some how I doubt it but thought it worthy to ask.

Thx.

Jed
Jedanor

Re: iRig Acoustic Stage

Postby Jedanor » Sat May 06, 2023 6:29 pm

I also meant to ask this:

4. How to hook it to a newer iPad? USB micro (I think that is what it has) to USBC? Will it even work on newer iPads?

Jed
Jedanor

Re: iRig Acoustic Stage

Postby Jedanor » Sun May 07, 2023 2:02 pm

Does anyone use this product anymore? I asked support some of this and to try and get a clear answer on v2 software pricing and I haven’t heard the answer to either question. The only response I got was a link to Tracks.

Jed
Jedanor

Return to Interfaces & Controllers