Endless iRig HD 2 Issues

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Endless iRig HD 2 Issues

Postby mdj32998 » Wed May 03, 2023 5:34 am

Ever since I got this thing over a year ago, I have been plagued by on and off issues with the audio interface, with issues ranging from it refusing to enter recording mode when I have a VST open, volume reduction having no mitigating effect against sound clipping. to and absolute deafening screeching noise whenever it is plugged in.

Sometimes these issues just seem to magically disappear, and I still have not been able to figure out any rhyme or reason to it. I just updated the firmware twice just to be safe, still nothing. Right now it's just flat out not giving me any signal.

I have a PC using the ASIO4All driver. Hope this helps.
mdj32998

Re: Endless iRig HD 2 Issues

Postby Peter_IK » Wed May 03, 2023 3:56 pm

That last part is the issue, almost definitely. Please use the iRig ASIO drivers, ASIO4ALL is a generic and honestly not a really solid tool for interfaces that don't have their own drivers. The iRig ASIO drivers will be solid.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers