[SOLVED]No CPU Audio output from headphones on AXE I/0 Win11

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

[SOLVED]No CPU Audio output from headphones on AXE I/0 Win11

Postby rcmorgan540 » Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:53 am

I just got my Axe IO 2 in 5 out today. Windows 11 is recognizing the unit in audio settings. I have a mic plugged in to input 2 and its working. I have my guitar plugged in input 1 and it's working. I need to be able to hear audio from the computer through the headphones I have plugged in to the AXI IO Headphone Monitor Out. I read where you need to check a setting where Windows knows to send the audio to the DAW but I can't find it. The system for updating drivers and firmware does not seem like it's the greatest. I am running firmware 1.10 and the driver is 5.30.0. Are theses the latest firmware and drivers? I am hoping someone can help as it's driving me crazy. In windows the audio input and output are both set to AxeIO 1 and 2. Thank you in advance for any help.
rcmorgan540

Re: No CPU Audio output from headphones on AXE I/0 Win 11

Postby rcmorgan540 » Sun Apr 30, 2023 5:45 pm

I got it figured out and I feel dumb. All I needed to do was turn up the monitor knob all the way to the DAW side of the knob. Hopefully this helps someone out.
rcmorgan540

Return to Interfaces & Controllers