Connect my guitar to a Windows PC with iRig 2 HD

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Connect my guitar to a Windows PC with iRig 2 HD

Postby hakanaxheim » Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:43 pm

Hi,

I have bought an iRig 2 HD for two weeks ago. My intention was to connect my Fender guitar to my laptop which has Windows 11 installed. As I understand I must install ASIO4ALL so I can connect the interface to my laptop. I have download the latest version 2.15 and the latest version of Amplitube which is 5.

If I open up the ASIO4ALL dialogbox and check the options for iRig HD 2 (USB Streaming) the iRig interface has a green light but I cannot here anything from speakers at my laptop.

I have searched all over internet and Youtube but I canot find a solution to my problem.

Can someone hlep me with this problem.
If I don't come up with a solution then I will trrowh this interace away and buy another interface.

BR
The Axemen
hakanaxheim

Re: Connect my guitar to a Windows PC with iRig 2 HD

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Apr 25, 2023 10:15 pm

You do not need ASIO4ALL (in fact I do not recommend ASIO4ALL for anybody unless it is the absolute last resort) but you should install the iRig Windows ASIO drivers from your IK Product Manager / IK User Area. You should be all set after that.

iRig ASIO driver FAQ/instructions https://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/?id=1340
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby hakanaxheim » Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:45 pm

Hi,

I have no sound from Laptop speakers!

I have configured Amplitube like this:

Technology: Windows Audio
Input: Line (2- Irig HD 2) Left channel: input channel 1 Right Channel: input channel 1
Output: Speakers (Realteak) Output channel 1, Output channel 2

No sound
hakanaxheim

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Apr 27, 2023 12:02 am

You would need to use ASIO not Windows audio, you did not confirm that you installed the iRig ASIO drivers but it seems like you have. If my suggestion does not help please reach out to IK Support via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support and they will troubleshoot with you directly.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby hakanaxheim » Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:20 am

Hi,

I have tried with ASIO downloaded and installed from IK but it didn't work.
hakanaxheim

Postby nix1978 » Tue Nov 28, 2023 4:55 pm

hi, i have the same problem... IRIG HD2 Doesn 't work with WINDOWS 11......

But no solution?
nix1978

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:26 pm

nix1978 wrote:hi, i have the same problem... IRIG HD2 Doesn 't work with WINDOWS 11......

But no solution?

Sorry to hear you are having a problem. I'm not sure what would cause this but the IK Support team would be happy to provide direct and official technical support to help resolve your issue. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Thank you.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers