Cannot update Blueboard FW....

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Cannot update Blueboard FW....

Postby jodenmi » Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:56 pm

Using the Blueboard Updater App.

Trying to update unit to FW 1.2 but the updater app keeps listing it as at the latest FW.

Checking on the BlueBoard App itself, the FW is listed as 1.0.4

Any suggestions on how to get it to update? It is a later model so has no USB port, and the PC version of the updater does not see the blueboard, even though I can pair it via BT on my PC.
jodenmi

Re: Cannot update Blueboard FW....

Postby DarkStar » Sun Apr 02, 2023 12:24 pm

Other users may chip in with suggestions.

Meanwhile, as this is not a company Support forum, the best thing to do is contact Technical Support via the IKM web site, for some one to one diagnosis and help. Search the FAQs first, as there may be relevant results. After that, you should see a [Contact Support] button at the bottom of the page, linking you to the Support form.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby jodenmi » Tue Apr 04, 2023 4:15 am

well it IS a IK Multimedia support forum, what else is it???

I mean, that is a silly statement, yes??

And I did that days ago, no answer.
jodenmi

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Apr 04, 2023 5:22 pm

This is not a support forum, technical support is handled by our IK Support team via the ticket system. This is mentioned as the first item in our forum rules (linked at the top of each page as well as agreed to upon registering for the forum):

This forum is not intended for direct company technical support. For support requests, please visit the IK Multimedia web site.

Users often have great suggestions or may have run into similar issues so I hope user-to-user discussion as this forum is intended will be helpful for you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jodenmi » Fri Apr 07, 2023 4:10 am

Thanks - still awaiting Tech Support reply btw :)
jodenmi

Postby Martan985 » Mon Apr 10, 2023 6:55 am

One possible reason for this could be that the Blueboard App is not fully synced with the updater app, which is causing the update to fail. In this case, you may want to try resetting your Blueboard device and then pairing it again with the Updater App.

If your Blueboard device does not have a USB port, you may need to try connecting it to your PC via Bluetooth to see if the Updater App will recognize it. If the PC version of the updater app does not detect the Blueboard, you may want to try troubleshooting your Bluetooth connection or updating the Bluetooth drivers on your PC.
Martan985

Return to Interfaces & Controllers