iRig2 doesn't work on iPhone7

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

iRig2 doesn't work on iPhone7

Postby nickyc » Thu Mar 30, 2023 5:28 pm

Hi,

Amplitube doesn't work on my iPhone7 with iRig2.

Everything was good on my iPhoneSE which had the 1/8" audio in for the jack. On iPhone7 I have to use an adapter and the problem seems to be related to that. The adapter doesn't mute the mic (like the jack did on iPhone SE) and the audio doesn't get out.

In Amplitube Settings shows Input: Built-in microphone (instead of Headset Jack or Digital Device).

I would really appreciate your help.
nickyc

Re: iRig2 doesn't work on iPhone7

Postby HariyaW12 » Tue Apr 04, 2023 12:36 pm

It sounds like the issue may be related to the adapter you're using, which is not muting the mic and causing the audio to not output properly.

Have you tried using a different adapter to see if that resolves the issue? It's possible that the current adapter is not fully compatible with your iPhone7 and iRig2 setup.

Another thing you can try is adjusting the input settings within the Amplitube app. As you mentioned, the app is currently showing the input as "Built-in microphone". Try changing this setting to "Headset Jack" or "Digital Device" and see if that helps.

If neither of these solutions work, you may want to consider reaching out to IK Multimedia's customer support team for further assistance. They may be able to provide more specific guidance on how to troubleshoot this issue and get your setup working properly.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.
HariyaW12

Return to Interfaces & Controllers