Any hardware for using my A3, A4 or A5 presets / patches?

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Any hardware for using my A3, A4 or A5 presets / patches?

Postby stevebushell » Thu Mar 30, 2023 2:34 am

Hi, Is there any hardware that I can save my favourite factory & user presets to, from my A3, A4 or A5 Amplitube programs? I dont want to be using laptops or phone versions when jamming or playing live. No need for creating or other options with it just whatever you download from the existing preset files on the computer. I couldnt open the manual for the new ToneX pedal but it doesnt look like that mentions this capability.
I want to load a pedal or piece of hardware with my presets, then plug in to a PA or powered speaker or another USB interface or mixer board and just play my tones
stevebushell

Re: Any hardware for using my A3, A4 or A5 presets / patches

Postby Sharmon123@ » Thu Mar 30, 2023 7:26 am

I think you will need a host with each version of Amplitube installed that you are using a preset of. It's only a preset not the tone itself.
Sharmon123@

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Mar 30, 2023 3:55 pm

You would need a computer running AmpliTube 5 which has a Live Mode.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby JayarTa12 » Fri Apr 07, 2023 7:05 am

Yes, there is hardware available that allows you to save your favorite factory and user presets from your A3, A4, or A5 Amplitube programs. One option you may want to consider is the IK Multimedia iRig Stomp I/O pedalboard. This pedalboard allows you to save up to 121 presets and access them with a simple footswitch.

Another option is the IK Multimedia iRig HD 2 guitar interface, which allows you to connect your guitar directly to your device and access your Amplitube presets. This interface is portable and can easily be used for jamming or playing live.

Both of these options are designed to work seamlessly with Amplitube and allow you to access your favorite presets without the need for a laptop or phone. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.
JayarTa12

Return to Interfaces & Controllers