USE AMPLITUBE WITH SCARLETT SOLO

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

USE AMPLITUBE WITH SCARLETT SOLO

Postby alerivo05 » Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:59 pm

Hello everyone, I bought a second generation scarlet only to use it with amplitube. When the signal enters the computer correctly but then from the outputs of the board I hear the input signal and not the output of amplitube.. can anyone help me?
Sorry for any mistakes but I used google translator
alerivo05

Re: USE AMPLITUBE WITH SCARLETT SOLO

Postby Gilbely12 » Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:42 am

It sounds like you may be experiencing a routing issue with your Scarlett audio interface. Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try:

Make sure that your Scarlett is set as the default audio device for both input and output in your computer's audio settings.

Check that the input level on your Scarlett is set correctly and not too high, which could cause clipping or distortion. You may need to adjust the gain levels on the interface itself.

In Amplitube, make sure that the Scarlett is selected as the audio input and output device in the settings.

Check that you have set up the routing correctly in your DAW or audio software. You may need to create a new track or bus and route the output of Amplitube to the Scarlett's outputs.

If you are still having trouble, try resetting your Scarlett to its default settings and then set it up again from scratch.

If none of these steps solve the issue, there may be a problem with your Scarlett interface itself, in which case you may need to contact Focusrite support for further assistance.
Gilbely12

Return to Interfaces & Controllers