Irig Pro help required pls

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Irig Pro help required pls

Postby stevie_axeman_jones » Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:51 pm

Hi
I have an iRig Pro bought to use along with AmpliTube when iPhone had headphone Jack sockets (around 2015) - I rarely had the opportunity to use it and now have some time , however hardware /software / connectivity has of course moved on since then

3 questions -I’ve looked around the IK help pages and forum but can’t find clear answers on the below
- can I grab a mini-din to lightning cable and use the iRig Pro with modern generation of iPhones and other iOS devices? Or do I need to buy a new interface ?
- the iRig has a mini-din to usb connector . Is it possible to use the interface with a windows laptop?. ( do drivers exist etc ?)
- assuming the iRig Pro will engage with windows 10 - am I able to use the license / serial number from the original iRig and run the interface and AmpliTube software on windows 10 without having to pay for a new AmpliTube software license ?

Thanks in advance
stevie_axeman_jones

Return to Interfaces & Controllers