Dell laptop running windows 10 can't see axe i/o to run at5

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Dell laptop running windows 10 can't see axe i/o to run at5

Postby TruancySmokes » Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:24 am

I can't get amplitube 5 to work on my windows 11 laptop with USB 3.0. The laptop does not acknowledge the axe i/o. The exact same setup works perfectly on my desktop running windows 10 USB 2.0/3.0. I've tried every setting I can think of. I thought maybe the axe i/o isn't compatible with USB 3.0 but I did some online research and found that shouldn't be an issue. Any help on this would be appreciated.
TruancySmokes

Re: Dell laptop running windows 10 can't see axe i/o to run

Postby DarkStar » Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:48 pm

I think I read something about AXE I/O and USB3. Anyway, can you try it out on a USB2 port?
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby TruancySmokes » Mon Feb 27, 2023 10:14 pm

Unfortunately my laptop doesn't have a usb 2.0 port. Only a thunderbolt 4.0 port(which I tried with an adapter) and 2x usb 3.2 ports. The only difference between the ports is speed though, so I'm not sure why it wouldn't work. usb 2.0 is fast enough to work perfectly, and plugging a 2.0 into a 3.0 should work and just send the data at 2.0 speed so I have no idea why it doesn't recognize the axe i/o.
TruancySmokes

Postby DarkStar » Sat Mar 04, 2023 2:10 pm

Other users may chip in with suggestions.

Meanwhile, as this is not a company Support forum, the best thing to do is contact Technical Support via the IKM web site, for some one to one diagnosis and help. Search the FAQs first, as there may be relevant results. After that, you should see a [Contact Support] button at the bottom of the page, linking you to the Support form.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby TruancySmokes » Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:23 am

I messaged them but haven't heard back yet.
TruancySmokes

Return to Interfaces & Controllers