TONEX Pedal wish list

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

TONEX Pedal wish list

Postby j.carretero » Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:12 am

hi, I have seen a TONEX software wishlist, but nothing for the pedal. So here it goes

- ability to configure both outputs differently. i.e, L cab on and R cab off, or L processed signal R unprocessed DI signal.
- ability to work as interface in other sample rates. at least 48Hz...
j.carretero

Re: TONEX Pedal whilst

Postby Guitboxgeek » Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:03 pm

How about being able to change the sample rate? I can't believe it's locked at 44.1. I saw a post where someone said it can be changed in the daw, but I can't change it in Cubase Pro :(
Guitboxgeek

Re: TONEX Pedal whilst

Postby TheChicagoTodd1 » Sat Mar 11, 2023 11:39 pm

I might be the only whiner....but I've not found a tuner....is there an onboard tuner? If not, PLEASE include one in a firmware update!

Todd
TheChicagoTodd1

Re: TONEX Pedal wish list

Postby Farko@63 » Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:22 am

1) Drag and Drop Personal IR or load more than one at time
2) Low and High Filter (frequency cut) on IR and volume
Farko@63

Postby NomadCraig1 » Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:17 am

It would really be amazing to save setups for amps, cabs, and pedals from Amplitube 5 as presets in ToneX.
NomadCraig1

Postby guitardave25 » Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:06 pm

Can anybody help me? I would like to know how to access the tuner on my Tonex pedal, if there is one, that is.
guitardave25

Postby joe.eshel » Thu Nov 23, 2023 2:58 pm

- Enable Output level type to choose between instrument level or line level.
Reason: the tonex output is set to line level which is not what guitar pedals are expecting as input.
I tried connecting strymon delay and reverb pedals after the tonex and discovered the sound was very compressed. if the strymon was in true bypass mode the volume would realy change when it was on or off.
i'm no expert, but ive seen this option in some devices that try to support effect loops levels matching
joe.eshel

Postby axis39 » Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:46 am

How about live editing of the pedal preset form the computer…. Not making it in one place and pushing it to another. It would just be so much more intuitive.

joe.eshel wrote:- Enable Output level type to choose between instrument level or line level.
Reason: the tonex output is set to line level which is not what guitar pedals are expecting as input.
I tried connecting strymon delay and reverb pedals after the tonex and discovered the sound was very compressed. if the strymon was in true bypass mode the volume would realy change when it was on or off.
i'm no expert, but ive seen this option in some devices that try to support effect loops levels matching

Huh…. So far, I’m not running anything after my pedal…. But, I wonder if this has an effect on other output issues people are having? Now, I am curious about my own pedal’s settings.
axis39

Postby axis39 » Sat Jan 06, 2024 4:35 pm

Oh, oh, oh, Mr. Kottah, Mr. Kottah….. Anyone? Am I showing my age?

I thought of the one item that would make me ignore all others, at this point. I would like the ability to delete tone models I will NEVER use. (And, yes IK, I mean the ones you baked in…. )

But, another item would be better window behavior on Mac. When I resize the window, it all scales up or down, text, graphics, everything. how about the ability to resize the window and have things like text stay system size… Maybe even allow me to see more than a few presets or tone models…. Instead of only seeing the same limited number and having to constantly scroll….

Without the ability to delete stuff that’s too much scrolling gets REALLY old.
axis39

Postby Krisd1@live.be » Sun Jan 07, 2024 11:53 am

I want to be able to disable the bypass function on the three footswitches.
Played a gig last night and there's nothing more annoying than double tapping the switch and having the DI tone when you play metal. Please fix this.
Krisd1@live.be

Postby chrisogburn0@gmail.com » Fri Mar 22, 2024 4:04 am

I was literally thinking exactly this earlier today. It would provide so much more routing flexibility for those using multiple processors.
chrisogburn0@gmail.com

Postby Sharmon123@ » Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:25 am

I would like to see an option for tone mods like on my real guitars. You capture the split coils , treble bleeds , partial splits , etc. and then have this set up in a bank so you can switch back and forth.
Sharmon123@

Return to Interfaces & Controllers