Tonex Pedal Return Options?

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Tonex Pedal Return Options?

Postby uburoi » Fri Feb 24, 2023 9:18 pm

I am thinking about ordering a ToneX pedal directly from IK, but need to know if there's a provision for returning it if I simply don't like it (as there would be with a dealer). Please let me know.

Thanks,
Bob
uburoi

Re: Tonex Pedal Return Options?

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Feb 25, 2023 2:18 am

You can find any legal/licensing/warranty information at https://www.ikmultimedia.com/legal

If you don't find your questions answered there, the IK Support team would be happy to assist via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby uburoi » Sat Feb 25, 2023 5:40 am

There seems to be no stated return policy on your page. I followed both links, but can't seem to get an answer.

I'll try again - what is your return policy?
uburoi

Postby DarkStar » Sat Feb 25, 2023 12:45 pm

As Peter suggested, please contact Sales / Order Support for a definitive answer.

For me returning a non-faulty product would depend on the laws in my country. Bur I do not know how that works for international sales.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby uburoi » Sat Feb 25, 2023 2:37 pm

Hi, I am not trying to be obtuse - I’m not asking about legality - just trying to clarify what my options are when I buy directly from IK. Here in the USA, the seller sets their return policy. I’d be buying in and from the USA.

Is there a way to determine the policy of the US retail division that I’d be buying from? Or a way to reach the folks who would be selling and shipping to people in the USA? Anyone to call? It’s most odd that it’s not stated in the IK Store’s website.

Thanks,
Bob
uburoi

Postby DarkStar » Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:54 pm

I can understand your frustration, but I (and maybe Peter) would not comment here on specific legal aspects. As suggested above, Sales / Order Support should be able to give you a definitive answer, Make sure that you tell them that the sale would be in the USA (I think that sales in the USA are shipped from the US Office).

NB Support works standard business hours (executionally at the week-end).
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Interfaces & Controllers