i rig stream solo disstorted

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

i rig stream solo disstorted

Postby markos191178@hotmail.com » Fri Feb 10, 2023 2:08 pm

hi i have my irig stream solo plugged into the master out of my mixer but when i play music i get disstortion and it sounds like im playing it underwater iv messed about with the gain on my mixer and the rig but all that does is make the disstortion quieter has anyone please got a settings they use on there mixer and irig my mixer is a pioneer 750k
markos191178@hotmail.com

Re: i rig stream solo disstorted

Postby Simon_Syo » Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:26 pm

Hi did u get this sorted.. ive just bought the same and trying to record from a djm 450 but have same issues
Simon_Syo

Postby amphora » Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:59 am

I am also facing same issue. :(
amphora

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Apr 11, 2024 3:30 pm

If you are trying to stream live and having this issue please check out this FAQ: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/index.php?id=1299

If you still have issues, please open a ticket with IK Support if you have not done so already and they will happily assist you to help with your issue. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers