How To Assign Irig Keys PRO 2 knobs On Virtual Synth

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

How To Assign Irig Keys PRO 2 knobs On Virtual Synth

Postby Divaxsonic@01 » Sun Jan 15, 2023 12:54 am

Hello everyone!

I have a small problem that is causing me a big headache and I would be eternally grateful if someone could help me.
I explain:
I have retired my old 25 key midi keyboard and just purchased the Irig Keys 2 PRO 37 key controller keyboard. The problem I'm having is that I don't know how to assign the keyboard knobs to another virtual synthesizer knob.
For example: assign the number 1 knob of the keyboard to the Cutoff of the virtual plugin. Or the number 2 knob of the keyboard to the Resonance of the virtual plugin.
I've read the manual twice and I can't understand how I can configure these grids that with my old keyboard didn't even take 5 seconds. I have searched for a tutorial on youtube and I have not found anything. I've spent several days investigating but to no avail. I paste my keyboard configuration in Ableton Live 10 in case it helps, everything and that in principle it is configured automatically when the keyboard is connected to the computer.

A greeting and thanks in advance!

Divaxsonic@01

Re: How To Assign Irig Keys PRO 2 knobs On Virtual Synth

Postby Divaxsonic@01 » Mon Jan 16, 2023 12:17 am

solved !! I haven't put in any control surfaces and I've enabled the Remote option. Well done!

Divaxsonic@01

Return to Interfaces & Controllers