Irig BlueBoard app cannot be installed

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Irig BlueBoard app cannot be installed

Postby fendermau » Thu Jan 12, 2023 9:45 am

Hi everyone, I have recently purchased as Irig BlueBoard to work with amplitube 5 on my Mac mini with Big Sur 11.6.

the product has been properly registered on the Ik product manager and I have downloaded the installer. The thing is the installer don't run, claiming that only intel machines can do it. This kind of issue usually are resolved by opening program with rosetta, but the option do not appear in the process and the choice of using rosetta is nowhere to be found on the info page of the installer.

What should I do?

Thanks for your time!
fendermau

Re: Irig BlueBoard app cannot be installed

Postby DarkStar » Thu Jan 12, 2023 10:48 am

Other users may chip in with suggestions.

Meanwhile, as this is not a company Support forum, the best thing to do is contact Technical Support via the IKM web site, for some one to one diagnosis and help. Search the FAQs first, as there may be relevant results. After that, you should see a [Contact Support] button at the bottom of the page, linking you to the Support form.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: Irig BlueBoard app cannot be installed

Postby fendermau » Thu Jan 12, 2023 10:50 am

many thanks for getting back.
already sent an email to them, I was just checking whether somebody was having the same issue and if so, how did they get through, just to save time... I will wait for the answer from the technical support IK.
fendermau

Return to Interfaces & Controllers