iRig Blue Turn

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

iRig Blue Turn

Postby MikeMcclellan1 » Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:43 am

I recently bought an iRig Blue Turn and downloaded the iKlip Stage app to my iPad (which has the latest iOS software). I created a script on my MacBook Pro (Venture 13.1) in Word for Mac, converted the document to a PDF file and airdropped it to my iPad. iKlip Stage successfully opened the file. I connected Blue Turn to my iPad but it won't scroll down or swipe the document. I can move the document by swiping my finger across the iPad page but the Blue Turn floor switch will not allow me to do the same remotely. Any suggestions?
MikeMcclellan1

Re: iRig Blue Turn

Postby christianmccormick » Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:31 am

The PDF Files needs to be in a list and opened from the list for the blueturn to scroll the pages. Create a list and drag your PDF file to the list you have created. Then open the PDF from the list instead of opening it from the file listing.

Iklip stage is a very neat little app. And its free! Its unfortunate that IK are not providing updates and improvements such as auto-scroll based on a tempo setting that can be set somewhere in the app.
christianmccormick

Postby MikeMcclellan1 » Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:21 pm

Thanks Christian, we also figured out that the iPad blue tooth register of available devises isn't sufficient to activate the process. The connection has to be made within the app. Not well explained at all in the manual.
MikeMcclellan1

Postby christianmccormick » Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:30 pm

Yes that is correct. When the blueturn is connected to the iPad te blue light should be fixed and not blinking. To connect it to Iklip Stage you need to go to the settings tab in the app and your blueturn should show up so that you can pair it. The iPad does not connect directly to the blueturn but through the Iklip stage app. You can also connect Blueboards to do the same job through the app...
christianmccormick

Return to Interfaces & Controllers