iRig Stomp I/O + Amp 5 ..... 4 Super Quick questions

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

iRig Stomp I/O + Amp 5 ..... 4 Super Quick questions

Postby Gid-1982 » Wed Dec 28, 2022 2:13 am

Hi all !

Firstly happy holidays and best wishes to all :) 4 super very quick and short questions :)

Running the iRig Stomp I/O with A5 and an iPad Mini 5th Generation ....

1 => can the iRig Stomp I/O and iPad Mini 5th Generation run their Latency glitch free down to 32 Samples or 64 Samples ?

2 => can the iRig Stomp be hardware configured to switch Presets when the FSW is pressed down and not when the FSW is released ?

3 => when switching presets is there full delay and reverb spillover from preset to preset ?

I also have a Morningstar MC6 MKII 6 x FSW Midi Controller which is fully and deeply configurable with Midi I/O built in to it .....assuming the iRig Stomp I/O and A5 are set to Live / Preset switching mode

4 => if I run the MC6 Midi Out into the iRig Stomp I/O Midi In ..... will A5 and iRig Stomp I/O respond to Midi PC [preset changes] changes -and- Midi CC [EFX on-off] messages sent to it so some of the MC6 6 x switch's are assigned to changing Presets and at the same time some of the MC6 6 x switch's are turning efx on and off ?

Many thanks,
Ben
Gid-1982

Return to Interfaces & Controllers