DIN to USB-C - not working?

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

DIN to USB-C - not working?

Postby andreas.hall » Sun Dec 04, 2022 1:25 pm

Hello

I just bought a new cable too hook up my iRig Stomp I/O to my iPad. It´s a DIN to USB-C (bought the specific IK Multimedia cable from Thomann) and when I plug the cable in the LEDs on the Stomp flashes and then notthing happens. It´s just quiet. What can I be doing wrong?

Best regards
Andréas
andreas.hall

Re: DIN to USB-C - not working?

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:36 pm

Sorry to hear you are having a problem. I'm not sure what would cause this but the IK Support team would be happy to provide direct and official technical support to help resolve your issue. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby andreas.hall » Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:35 am

Sorry to hear that you are experiencing the same problem.

I got really good help from IK Multimedia support team and will recieve a new cable shortly
andreas.hall

Postby DarkStar » Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:20 pm

^^^
For info, the post before this one has been deleted as the user added a suspicious spam link
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Interfaces & Controllers