StealthPedal Midi Software

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

StealthPedal Midi Software

Postby scatcher » Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:38 am

I've had a StealthPedal for at least a decade. However, it's been on the shelf for most of that time. I decided to try using it as a midi expression pedal for Amplitube (and others), but find I need the Midi Controller software for Windows.

The device is not in my hardware list, the packaging and registration slip are long, long gone.

Can the software be provided to me? I cannot find it referenced anywhere.
scatcher

Re: StealthPedal Midi Software

Postby scatcher » Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:41 am

Just to add, I attempted to open a ticket, but without being able to select a product/serial number combination I couldn't get past the submission.
scatcher

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:29 pm

You don't need a serial number, the button to click for help next to the field tells you that if you don't have one you can put anything in that field. If you don't find the legacy product like StealthPedal you can make a different choice and note in the comments what your issue is.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby scatcher » Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:58 pm

Thank you. Submitted.
scatcher

Return to Interfaces & Controllers