AXE IO SOLO, where is my TRacksCS w/10 plugins?

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

AXE IO SOLO, where is my TRacksCS w/10 plugins?

Postby AugustoLuna14 » Sat Nov 26, 2022 1:50 am

Hey, I just bought a brand new AXE IO SOLO, which stated (in the box):
Comes with:
"Amplitube 4 Deluxe (...)(no problem here :D )
T-Racks CS
T-RackS 5 CS with 10 Mix and Mastering plug-ins including EQ, Dynamic, Mic Modeling, Reverb, Delay and more"
So, I´ve got the Amplitube 4 Deluxe as stated, but no 10 plug ins in TRacks CS, which was stated to be included in the buy.
How should I proceed to claim what I bought? :oops:
Thanks!
AugustoLuna14

Re: AXE IO SOLO, where is my TRacksCS w/10 plugins?

Postby AugustoLuna14 » Sat Nov 26, 2022 1:56 am

Sorry, I just wanted to add the image, not being able to. But I will link the distributor where I bought and quote
"También recibirás una selección de 10 de los mejores procesadores T-RackS 5 más populares y con mejor sonido:
Compresor / limitador vintage Modelo 670 Vari-Mu Compresor / limitador
EQP-1A Ecualizador de programa Vintage Tube EQ clásico basado en tubo analógico
Optocompresor / limitador de tubo amplificador de nivelación blanco 2A
Black 76 Limitador amplificador FET compresor / limitador
Tira de canal moderna de White Channel
Módulo de modelado de micrófono Mic Room
Tape Echo Vintage tape delay
De-Esser De-Esser multibanda
Sala CSR Reverberación de sala acústica
UN procesador de masterización todo en uno"
So, in enlish, 10 plugins included, names above. I was hoping to get that.
https://www.studiomusic.cl/products/ik-multimedia-axe-i-o-solo-interfaz-de-audio-usb-2x3?_pos=1&_sid=af97f5407&_ss=r
AugustoLuna14

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Nov 26, 2022 3:13 am

AXE I/O Solo comes with T-RackS 5 SE which does have 10 great T-RackS 5 processors per this page: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/a ... php?p=apps

You can also find out how to get included software on that page. Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby AugustoLuna14 » Sat Nov 26, 2022 4:54 pm

Hi Peter, thanks for the reply. I did see the link. I realice the T-RackS 5 SE incudes some of the plugins I was expecting when buying, but not the Mic Modeling plugin, neither the ONE Mastering plugin, both of which are were most atractive when buying the AXE I O Solo.
So, I am not getting them?
I like the AXE IO Solo, and the bonus software, very much. That being said, is it possible I get what I was expecting? I really think that would be the most fair.
Here is the box photograph, hope you can see it. https://drive.google.com/file/d/15gik6k1zraSUCykZLRoFzxuewzfVnf1P/view?usp=share_link
Thanks and keep up the good work
AugustoLuna14

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Nov 26, 2022 5:05 pm

Sorry to hear that the store listing seems to be incorrect. I don't have access to your account or the relationship with that dealer. IK Support would be able to verify the dealer is an authorized dealer and see what happened with this listing, check out your account, etc so you'd need to reach out to them via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/hw

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers