Axe I/O Firmware check

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Axe I/O Firmware check

Postby Salco84 » Fri Nov 25, 2022 12:06 am

Hi there

What is the latest firmware for the AXE I/O Solo?
Is the device still using firmware v.1.0.0?

Thanks
Salco84

Re: Axe I/O Firmware check

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:20 am

There should be firmware updates beyond the initial firmware, please open the firmware updater from the Control Panel software with your AXE I/O connected and you will see the newest available and be able to update. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Salco84 » Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:45 am

I@m not getting a prompt to update. I'm not sure if it has aleady updated or if somethings wrong.
I'm having trouble with my unit so I'm trying to start with firmware and drivers.
Salco84

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:51 am

I would make sure you have the latest Control Panel / Driver software downloaded from IK Product Manager and try again. If you still have trouble after that is installed, you'll need to inquire directly with IK Support. Thank you.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Salco84 » Fri Nov 25, 2022 2:00 am

Peter_IK wrote:I would make sure you have the latest Control Panel / Driver software downloaded from IK Product Manager and try again. If you still have trouble after that is installed, you'll need to inquire directly with IK Support. Thank you.

Many thanks for the quick responce. Below is the info on the Control Panel i have.
Are you able to confirm to me if that is the latest, please?
I've tried downloading the latest Control Panel and Drivers from the website, and I've tried downloading and installing from the control panel it self.
Below is my downloads,,, I've been trying all sorts to locate the issue I'm having.
Finally can you confirm how I can get in touch with the IK Support team please?

Many thanks
Salco84

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:10 am

I don't know, I don't have mine in front of me but that doesn't look like the latest. You should use IK Product Manager not the web site to get the latest Control Panel, though.

To contact support you can use http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/hw
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby scottyknows6 » Fri Nov 10, 2023 6:36 am

Bumping as my Solo Axe I/O is also on 1.0 firmware. Can someone confirm the latest version, or do I have to go through support?
scottyknows6

Postby e.disanto » Tue Dec 12, 2023 10:59 am

Dear all,
I can see my AXE I/O is running firmware v.1.05, but when luanching the last version of firmware updater (v.1.10 on MacOS) and click on Update button, system restart device in DFU mode and shows the message "AXE I/O with firmware v.1.05 found", but after that it seems freezing with waiting icon turning around and around...
Could anyone tell me what's the last version of firmware of AXE I/O? v.1.05 is the newest one?

Thanks
Ernesto
e.disanto

Postby smilde » Mon Jan 01, 2024 4:10 pm

my Axe I/O is running v.1.10
This is not the Solo version by the way.

AXE I/O with firmware v.1.10 found.
AXE I/O firmware is up to date to the latest version.
smilde

Postby scottyknows6 » Mon Jan 01, 2024 6:51 pm

I asked support to verify the Axe I/O solo firmware version. They replied on 12/14/23 that the Solo is still on 1.0.
scottyknows6

Return to Interfaces & Controllers