Second hand AXE I/O Registration [Resolved]

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Second hand AXE I/O Registration [Resolved]

Postby Ectoflanger7 » Sat Nov 19, 2022 3:37 am

My recently-purchased second hand AXE I/O works with my iMac but according to the manual I need to download the Control software to assign my expression pedals for wah and volume effects. This was the main selling point of the AXE I/O for me, having lost midi control with my Apogee Gio when I updated to OS Catalina.

However I am unable to download the drivers unless the device is registered. All I have to go on is the IK Unit Number on the sticker on the bottom, but it apparently is not what the Product Manager is looking for, and I doubt if the UPC code on the box would fare any better. I did submit a help request form for this but have not received any verification of its receipt in my email, as I have with other plugin companies.

In the meantime, is there a solution that someone can provide?
Ectoflanger7

Re: Second hand AXE I/O Registration

Postby DarkStar » Sat Nov 19, 2022 12:22 pm

You are correct, neither of those numbers is the one that is required.

Can you contact the seller and ask for the number?

If not, as this is not a company Support forum, the best thing to do is contact Technical Support via the IKM web site, for some one to one help. Search the FAQs first, as there may be relevant results. After that, you should see a [Contact Support] button at the bottom of the page, linking you to the Support form.

If you go down that route, you WILL get an auto-acknowledgement email.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: Second hand AXE I/O Registration

Postby Ectoflanger7 » Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:54 pm

Thank you for the reply- the seller sent me an email with a license transfer serial number and that one worked-

If you knew about my next cross to bear-- Logic X refusing to load after I updated to OS Catalina. But that one I was able to resolve last night-

Thanks again for the feedback-
Ectoflanger7

Re: Second hand AXE I/O Registration [Resolved]

Postby DarkStar » Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:25 pm

You're welcome.

---------------------------------------------------
As this thread has been resolved for the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic.
  • Remember that similar issues do not mean the same problem or solution.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Interfaces & Controllers