Old Stomp io-1 foot controller

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Old Stomp io-1 foot controller

Postby danfinamore » Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:03 am

Hi all,

I have come across an old Stomp IO-1 midi foot controller that I can purchase however I can’t find any information on it online. Does anyone know if this will function with Amplitube 5, with the looper and the live setting? Even if I just have to map all the CC functionality manually.

Or will this not function with the newer Mac OS if there are no firmware updates?
danfinamore

Re: Old Stomp io-1 foot controller

Postby CACOrange07 » Thu Nov 10, 2022 7:43 pm

It should work just fine with Amp 5
CACOrange07

Postby CACOrange07 » Thu Nov 10, 2022 7:43 pm

I have one that I use with Windows 11 and its fantastic
CACOrange07

Postby danfinamore » Thu Nov 10, 2022 8:13 pm

Thanks, And I assume you use it with Amplitube 5?

Does the tap tempo and other switches automatically map to where they need to? or did you have to do that manually and save it as a preset?

I ask, because I mapped my cc pads from my midi controller to a preset, but when I loaded the same preset the next day, the switches didn't seem to work and needed to be re-mapped. And I am trying to find something that doesn't make me do this each time I use the program.
danfinamore

Postby CACOrange07 » Thu Nov 10, 2022 8:15 pm

the foot switches are all mapped and it simple plug and play and yes I use it with AMP 5
CACOrange07

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Nov 10, 2022 8:40 pm

They are not talking about iRig Stomp I/O, they mean the old Stomp I/O that is long discontinued. Might want to check with support but I don't think you'll have an easy time using it with current systems and software versions if it will work fully at all.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby danfinamore » Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:20 am

Peter. I was able to get this foot controller free of charge today. It seems to work well as an Audio Interface and Amplitube 5 recognizes it immediately. I show I am connected on the screen in the foot controller itself. I need to map buttons or activate them somehow to control different parameters in the program.

Any idea if there is a manual I can download for this old piece of hardware?
danfinamore

Return to Interfaces & Controllers