Constant Feedback/Humming Noise Irig Stomp I/O

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Constant Feedback/Humming Noise Irig Stomp I/O

Postby QuintonnJoynt » Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:56 am

Need some help, my stomp recently starting giving a horrible noise which I can't seem to get rid of. I have uninstalled and reinstalled all software and drivers but does not seem to help. Even tried following steps from ik multimedia FAQ to no avail. Running amplitube 5 from Windows pc. . I turned down the gain, volume knobs on the pedal on amplitube and on the amp it stays there. Even tried adjusting sound settings on the PC with no luck. Even downloaded asio4all and tried adjusting settings in there with no luck. I've even tried adjusting the buffer/sample rates. I've even swapped cables.
Seems most topics on this has no real results beside contact IK support which only reverts you back to FAQ!!
If possible go listen to it https://www.facebook.com/605544992/vide ... 103429443/
Your help would be greatly appreciated.
QuintonnJoynt

Re: Constant Feedback/Humming Noise Irig Stomp I/O

Postby QuintonnJoynt » Thu Nov 03, 2022 4:04 pm

Ok, so I plugged in both my iphones with Amplitube, sounds like rice crispies on a hot tin roof, alot of snap crackle and pops. Probably be the most expensive door stop I have purchased. Way to much frustrations to get the equipment to work, way to impatient for all this BS...[mod redacted - unnecessary and please review the forum rules & guidelines]
QuintonnJoynt

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Nov 03, 2022 4:38 pm

Correct, this forum is not a medium for direct technical support. Please reach out to the support team who will assist you directly and get you up and running.

I understand you are frustrated but please review the rules and guidelines of the forum as I had to clean up posts a bit. Also, please note that ASIO4ALL is not going to perform as well as the official drivers which you have available to you in your IK Product Manager and IK User Area once you register your iRig Stomp I/O. Those will likely help greatly, as well as managing your buffer size and sample rate once you are using the official iRig ASIO drivers. Thank you.

But for the best solution, IK Support is indeed the way to go especially if the suggestion above does not help.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby QuintonnJoynt » Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:16 pm

Hi Peter
Thanks for the feedback, will be more carefully with my posts. Sorry bout that.
Ok, I just went down asio4all as third party cause I thought it might be due to the drivers I downloaded from ik product manager as a last resort to weed out the glitch.

I have tried ik support but all it gives are topics and how to solve issues with even more FAQ, which I have worked through with no results. There are no links to speak directly with a member of the support team.
My stomp i/o is registered, software is registered and I have re-authorised them.

I am just at my wits end with trying to get this sorted.
Any help would be wonderful.
QuintonnJoynt

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Nov 04, 2022 1:07 am

Once you search the FAQs if you don't find your answer you'll see a link/button to contact support. That way you can open a ticket there. Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers