iRig HD 2 with Windows 10 issue

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

iRig HD 2 with Windows 10 issue

Postby Drummerlady62 » Sun Oct 30, 2022 9:29 pm

I am using my new iRig HD 2 with an Alesis electronic drum kit and a laptop using Windows 10, it is all working OK except for one annoying issue!!
Every time I close the laptop to take a break from recording, I have to restart it again to get the iRig to work.
I have the correct driver and when I check this it says the device is working even though it is not.
I also tried to do a firmware update but got an error message saying update failed despite trying twice but not sure if that is a seperate problem.
If anyone has any idea why this would be, I would love to hear from you. Thanks in advance - Carole
Drummerlady62

Re: iRig HD 2 with Windows 10 issue

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Oct 31, 2022 4:17 pm

Are you using the iRig ASIO driver? If you are and it is not responsive when waking your laptop or similar please report your issue to IK Support for direct and official assistance and they'll help get your issues resolved.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: iRig HD 2 with Windows 10 issue

Postby Drummerlady62 » Mon Oct 31, 2022 4:48 pm

Many thanks, I am using this Driver, I actually downloaded from IKMultimedia so I will take your advice and report my issue.
Drummerlady62

Return to Interfaces & Controllers