Stealth Pedal ASIO driver

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Stealth Pedal ASIO driver

Postby WallyLoh7 » Sun Oct 30, 2022 7:47 pm

Hi Guys!,
New to the forum. Back in 2011 I purchased a Stealth pedal and before I could use it I moved and it went into storage. It was forgotten till I recently cleaned out my storage bin and came across it. Coincidentally, I was interested in getting Amplitube 5 and realized I would need an audio interface. I have been trying to find the ASIO driver and looked on the forum for insight, but I don't see any resolved inquiries into the Windows 10 driver. I'm aware the product is old, but some posts refer to a windows 10 driver that was available from support. I can't contact support with an inquiry because the drop down fro a mandatory product does not include the Stealth Pedal . Has anyone successfully gotten the stealth to work as an audio interface on WIndows 10 or if anyone from support sees this post can you help me out?
WallyLoh7

Re: Stealth Pedal ASIO driver

Postby Cabezon_IK » Thu Nov 03, 2022 10:44 pm

Hey there,

Goodness, it's always a surprise to see a Stealth Pedal resurface.
Fortunately enough that's actually still possible so long as you have a compatible Windows system.
If so then yes, all should be well.

Sadly links and components as such cannot be shared here.
So with this in mind I will need you to open a support ticket and supply me with the Ticket Number given.

From there we can get things sorted.

For the ticket opening:
http://ikmultimedia.com/support/
Cabezon_IK

Postby darkogav » Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:58 am

In case it helps.. I have a few legacy hardware products for which I keep a small windows XP netbook on hand for. Its pretty easy to use and takes up very small amount of space.

I have found in some cases you try to trick and hack the drivers to work on Windows 7, but usually not. Its usually easily to plug into a little netbook and use the drives natively on the OS they were designed for. Just don't plug the laptop on the internet.
darkogav

Postby e.gusmini » Sun Dec 11, 2022 7:15 pm

Hi,
I'm tryind to do the same.
I have a new PC (i9, win10, etc.) and I'd like to play my old BCRich Warlock.
I remember I was using the stealth pedal and an old Mac.
is it possible to have ASIO drivers updated and instructions to use all that stuff again?

thank you very much
e.gusmini

Return to Interfaces & Controllers