AXE I/O right channel does not output

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

AXE I/O right channel does not output

Postby Fanoftheliving1 » Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:35 pm

Hello -

Just purchased the AXE I/O. I run everything in stereo in my setup and it appears that the AXE I/O right channel is not sending any sound to the output.

I opened a ticket (2083261) but have not received any response (it's been 24 hours). How long will it usually take to resolve a hardware issue? Pretty frustrating given that I just bought this unit and can't use it for purpose. Is there a support phone number to call?

Igor
Fanoftheliving1

Re: AXE I/O right channel does not output

Postby Cabezon_IK » Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:52 pm

Hello Igor,

Thank you for reaching out here and apologies to hear of your troubles.
Fortunately with the ticket number though we can get things sorted on the other end.

However, looking into it; It seems that the ticket was already answered on 10/27.
Just message back there and all should be back on the move.
Cabezon_IK

Postby Fanoftheliving1 » Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:47 am

Hello, thank you for finally responding. I have not been contacted by anyone from your support up to today - as far as i know.

The issue at this time appears to be a defect in the Amplitube 5 software where the stereo input signal does not activate the amp that is not highlighted in the VST plug in (1 of the two available). By default it appears that one or the other amp in the stereo path is highlighted and works. The solution is to have to click on the second amp and then the stereo signal starts working - very annoying since I have to do this every time I start the session.

I am disappointed that it took this long to respond to a support request.
Fanoftheliving1

Postby NikkoKroetsch55 » Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:48 am

Hi, how did you resolve this issue?
I am having a similar issue.
NikkoKroetsch55

Postby Fanoftheliving1 » Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:29 am

There are two things that can go wrong:
1. If you are using the standalone Amplitube software, go into the recording session mode (there is a button at the bottom of the screen that takes you there, it looks like a bunch of lines) and adjust the balance on input 1. For whatever reason when you set up a stereo path, it's not obvious at all that you also have to change it in the recording session as well. This really tripped me up at first.

2. If you are using the VST plug in, then there appears to be a bug (at least in my experience of using the plug in with Ableton). If I open a session with a stereo plug in at first only one channel will sound. You have to open the plugin (I am using ableton) and click on both amps, then suddenly both channels come to stereo life as they should. This is very annoying.

I've lost hope in hearing anything back from amplitube support, so I am not expecting this to be fixed, but at least there is a workaround.

Hope this helps.
Fanoftheliving1

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Nov 18, 2022 6:55 pm

You can reply to your ticket at any time if you'd like to know the current status of your request and to make sure they know other suggestions may not have worked.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers