Stomp I/O not recognizing external expression pedal

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Stomp I/O not recognizing external expression pedal

Postby jafreeman68 » Sun Oct 16, 2022 11:00 pm

After spending WAY too much time searching this forum for answers I've decided to ask.
I have tried several MIDI expression pedals. Moog, Roland, Ernie Ball, etc... I can't get any of them to work with the Irig Stomp I/O. I have put in a ticket and as I have read many times in my research, no response other than the acknowledgement that they got the request. Am I doing something wrong? Do I need to do something special when I hook it up? I have tried in stand alone mode and normal. (hold switch 1 while powering on) I've even tried running it as a stand alone running into my Axe I/O Solo through the MIDI in.
Another issue I'm having is when I run it in stand alone mode or normal, I can't get it to work with my _ app. My FCB1010 works fine. I was led to believe this was a straight forward MIDI controller. Is that true? If it is, what could I be doing wrong?
jafreeman68

Return to Interfaces & Controllers