No sound

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

No sound

Postby dbillett1 » Fri Oct 14, 2022 12:52 am

So I watched 100 youtube reviews on the Axe I/O and Amplitube bundle and how awesome it was. Bought it and shipped 2 day so I could get it reasonably fast. Installed all the software and drivers. Plugged in the Axe I/O. Plugged in my guitar.

NO SOUND!!!

I can see in the Axe I/O control panel that I have input. My guitar is plugged into the 1st instrument 1/4" jack. Why can't I hear my guitar? In every youtube video I watched this is exactly what they did, and they could hear their direct input raw signal.

This sucks, I came home from work early today so I could enjoy some Amplitube fun, but just been banging my head on the wall wondering why i can't hear my guitar.

Summary:

Guitar is connected to Axe I/O instrument 1 1/4" jack on the front. Axe I/O is powered up. USB cable is connected to computer.

In windows sound out put is set to computer speakers. I see input from my guitar on the mic input. Input device is set to Line In 1/2 IK Media Axe IO.

I don't understand why if the Axi IO Control Panel is showing my sound, why can't I hear it?

Any help greatly, GREATLY, appreciated. Thanks!
dbillett1

Return to Interfaces & Controllers