IRig Blueboard and MacBook

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

IRig Blueboard and MacBook

Postby mishmael » Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:36 pm

Is there anyone able to connect Blueboard correctly with a MacBook Pro ? I got it working on my Ipad but no matter how hard I try I can't get it to work on my laptop.
mishmael

Re: IRig Blueboard and MacBook

Postby dimitriskten » Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:47 am

cant get it to work on my imac too... catalina 10.15.7 what os are you ?
dimitriskten

Postby mishmael » Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:30 pm

I am using updated Monterey 12.6 I think the problem is with the Bluetooth wireless not sure.
Please keep in touch with this post so we can both figure this out. There is a program called midimttr that gets my old ipad working with the IRig Blueboard but I have never been able to get the wah port to work with that either. Midimttr only works with iOS.
mishmael

Postby LordShuby1 » Tue Oct 11, 2022 8:22 pm

Solution, contact to tec support, send me the app
Thanks ik
LordShuby1

Postby dimitriskten » Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:16 am

LordShuby1 wrote:Solution, contact to tec support, send me the app
Thanks ik

no its not, if you read the forums anyone who got a ticket is still waiting or had no luck, except some people who were doing things wrong..

they should have made it public that it doesnt run on catalina and above, so we would not waste our money.. same thing happened to me with irig2, it wouldnt run on mac although they clearly stated that it does. had to sell it, now will have to sell the blueboard too..
another happy customer of IK Multimedia.. there are other companies too that actually care for the money their customers spend..
dimitriskten

Postby LordShuby1 » Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:30 pm

Friend allow me to contradict you, and tell you my experience, I bought the blueboard in Argentina more than a year ago and only used it on the ipad, with the app that I downloaded from the apple store. A short time ago I started to use my macbook pro for tests and I didn't have the way to correctly connect my blueboard to the macbook with big sur system, I decided to contact IK support and explain my situation and shortly they sent me a link with the download of the .dmg for the macbook, installed it and everything worked perfectly.
Grateful to the IK support people.
Greetings from Argentina.
Any questions I'll be here and if you need the dmg send me a pm and I'll see how to send it.
danielgtr.quiroga@gmail.com
Cheers
LordShuby1

Return to Interfaces & Controllers