No sound with the Axe and software

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

No sound with the Axe and software

Postby Dearan84 » Fri Aug 26, 2022 1:05 pm

I'm now getting sound through the AXE I/O and into the speakers but it's just a raw guitar sound.
The input/output meters are showing on the software but no matter which pedal or amp I choose on there affects the sound in any way.

Any ideas?
Dearan84

Re: No sound with the Axe and software

Postby NerveDamage65 » Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:34 pm

I am also having the same issues. Updated all Windows 10 files and still nothing.
NerveDamage65

Postby Gnadeau1 » Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:56 pm

Well, I'm joining the club. Purchased and received the Axe I/O + Amplitube 5 Max + Tonex Max. The installation of the bundle on my Windows 11 PC went relatively smoothly, and I can play my Strat through Input 1 on the Axe I/O and hear it on my monitor through the Amp Out connection as a straight-through signal. Trying to use a chain in Amplitube and have it come out on my monitor results in no output even though the bottom of the Amplitube home page shows an input and output signal being generated by the guitar. As far as I can determine, the Windows Sound settings are correct and show the ASIO and Axe I/O parameters are there. Any suggestions or recommendations to fix this?
Gnadeau1

Postby myconsumerclub » Tue Dec 13, 2022 4:30 pm

the amp out is of interest to me in how it can be used. For instance say I want to use amplitubes dirt and modulation to feed an amp through the amp out. That is what I need to know ia possible.
myconsumerclub

Return to Interfaces & Controllers