Getting a serial number for used Stealth Pedal

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Getting a serial number for used Stealth Pedal

Postby stevenh69 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:56 pm

I bought a used Stealth Pedal from Guitar Center. How can I get the serial number so I can register my Stealth Pedal. Can I use the pedal without registering it? Thanks for your help.
stevenh69

Re: Getting a serial number for used Stealth Pedal

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:35 pm

You should register it for the software and latest drivers. You need to contact Tech Support with the details and see what they can do.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby stevenh69 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:14 pm

3 days, and no serial number. No tech support.
stevenh69

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:00 pm

stevenh69 wrote:3 days, and no serial number. No tech support.

Check your spam/junk filters and folders. You should have had an autoresponse with a ticket number and a response to your ticket. Send your ticket number and I'll get it to the support team.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jamesbullicer » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:26 am

I also want to download the midi control app but i cant find it. I bought this stealth pedal from a friend and said he doesnt have the serial number. Can you guys help me?
jamesbullicer

Postby jamesbullicer » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:34 am

I need this to control mainstage's parameters. Not just amplitube.
jamesbullicer

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:33 pm

Please contact IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/ and they will be able to help you with this issue.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby djbass2708 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:40 pm

Hello! I'm trying to register my Pedal. I have some information, books and charges with a serial number of 3 products that the seller has given me. but I can not see the Pedal series.
djbass2708

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:14 pm

djbass2708 wrote:Hello! I'm trying to register my Pedal. I have some information, books and charges with a serial number of 3 products that the seller has given me. but I can not see the Pedal series.

There should be a specific serial number for the StealthPedal. Please contact IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support and they will be able to assist you further.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers