ToneX user manual is acutally the iRig Duo Pro manual

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

ToneX user manual is acutally the iRig Duo Pro manual

Postby JZ1978 » Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:13 pm

I downloaded the ToneX_Capture_User_Manual.pdf but the contents are actually for the iRig Pro Duo I/O

New product so I figure there will be issues like this but its just odd that the document was correctly titled when I downloaded it while the included information was for another product.
JZ1978

Re: ToneX user manual is acutally the iRig Duo Pro manual

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:50 pm

The manual will not be available until the units are finalized and released. Where was the manual linked so I can have the team take care?
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby JZ1978 » Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:05 pm

Peter_IK wrote:The manual will not be available until the units are finalized and released. Where was the manual linked so I can have the team take care?

Hey Peter,

I received my ToneX unit on Friday. (FedEx 276622868021)
I got the link to the manual from the QR codes inside the box.

Before they make the manual public, they might want to check it out since the title says one thing but the contents are for another thing.
ikmanual.com/tonexcapture
JZ1978

Postby P12McNoodle » Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:33 pm

I've just received my ToneX-Capture today and registered it immediately. Thus there is no software or Manual that i could download. I guess this is due to the fact, that the ToneX-Software is not yet released. Is this correct?

I'm writing this, because i guess that more devices will reach their recipients within the next days and everybody will be a bit confused what to do with it.

Best regards and keep on rocking!
P12McNoodle

Return to Interfaces & Controllers