Stereo recording acting up (iRig stream)

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Stereo recording acting up (iRig stream)

Postby Cardo925 » Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:01 am

When ever I list to my mix through my mixer headphone output it sounds great but then when Record something with the Istream off my mixer main outs it acts up. One of my mono channels will only play out of the right side even tho my pan knob is at neutral. If anyone has any input to get it running correctly pls, help.
Cardo925

Re: Stereo recording acting up (iRig stream)

Postby jeffarata0 » Sun Nov 20, 2022 1:32 am

Hey I found the same issue with my iRig stream. Unfortunately have yet to solve it. But yeah, it seems the iRig stream takes stereo audio and plays mostly the right channel input on the irig stream. I've tried all kinds of stuff like:

Turning both on and off the loopback switch
Turning both on and off the mono switch
Using different levels on the 'level' knob (in case it somehow control stereo balance)
Using different 'mic' and 'phones' levels on those sliders (in case they somehow control stereo balance)

None of those seem to effect the stereo balance.

I know the audio coming all the way through the RCA cable that plugs into the iRig stream has the stereo image I expect by having played it through a pair of stereo speakers. So it seems it's the iRig stream itself, and I'm not sure how to fix it.

If anyone else has any ideas, would really appreciate it!
jeffarata0

Re: Stereo recording acting up (iRig stream)

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Nov 20, 2022 6:36 pm

Since no other users have chimed in it would be best to contact IK Support for direct and official support for your issue.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers