Help with Expression pedals on BlueBoard App/Amplitube

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Help with Expression pedals on BlueBoard App/Amplitube

Postby cautrindade » Fri Jul 22, 2022 4:35 am

Using iPad IOS 15.5

I'm trying to calibrate my Expression pedal and a footswitch, but none of them seems to work.
The expression pedal is the most important and it is a M-Audio I actually use with a whammy pedal box.

When I click on EXT PEDAL 1 (or 2) Calibration, it opens that windows to click OK, but after pressing the pedal on and off, the OK button never changes from fade, so I can't click on it.

The calibrating at the menu keeps yellow and nothing happens. When I try the second time, the calibration window with OK button doesn't even come up.

The same happens on both apps. I'm a computer geek, so nothing was supposed to be complicated for me.
cautrindade

Re: Help with Expression pedals on BlueBoard App/Amplitube

Postby 412_Russ » Fri Dec 30, 2022 1:38 am

I wish someone would answer this because I'm having the exact same issue
412_Russ

Re: Help with Expression pedals on BlueBoard App/Amplitube

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Dec 30, 2022 2:49 am

Since no other users chimed in, I'd suggest contacting IK Support for direct and official technical support. They will be happy to help you out. Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers