Ok now I'm

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Ok now I'm

Postby Simus355 » Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:19 pm

Please make firmware update for AXE I/O Solo to be able to use your supposed connector in the back to use footswicht. because nothing with all kind of footswitch. because with this this box is useless. :evil:Now . please make a damm update firmware to make it work or make a damm manuel with more info because we are not all software tech. make plug and play with some pre setup like if i have expression pedal (choice volume contole or wah wah) and samething for a footswicth pedal 1 or 2 button and make a pre setup if we want to use it for up and down for the preset. you need to think like a customer and not like a vendor.
Simus355

Re: Ok now I'm

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:03 pm

Those connections do work. There is no firmware update that I can see notes about being required to fix the specific issue you are having but it is always a good idea to make sure you have the latest version. I would recommend opening a ticket with IK Support if you have not done so already and I'm sure they can help figure out what's going on in your specific situation.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Ok now I'm

Postby Simus355 » Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:04 pm

I try a cheap sustain pedal for keyboard and now it work for the recording. it seem it doesn't like footswitch with pression button
Simus355

Return to Interfaces & Controllers