IRIG Keys Pro with MacBook

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

IRIG Keys Pro with MacBook

Postby Adesolsen » Sun Jun 19, 2022 4:15 am

Hi- My MacBook will not detect my Rig Keys pro-I have tried a brand new MicroUSB to USB cable - using an adaptor for USB C which is also new. The MacBook will not find it. Do I need ASIO drivers and if yes where are they?? They are not in the drivers section at all.

Really keen to hear your answers? Should I assume my micro USB port is damaged and I need to somehow connect via the DIN MIDI? If this is the case- I would need a lightning to usb C adaptor?
Adesolsen

Re: IRIG Keys Pro with MacBook

Postby pju75100 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:10 pm

I have a somewhat related problem with my iRig Keys I/O and my MacBook(s), where the firmware update fails and the control surface features are not available in GarageBand. I was suspecting that it was due to the drivers not being compatible with the M1 Apple Chips, but tried 2 different older MacBooks with Intel CPUs and got the same results. My post here viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28246&start=30

What version of macOS and MacBook are you on? The first thing to try would be to try hooking it up to a different machine, preferably and older Mac with the Intel chip and see if the problem persists.
pju75100

Return to Interfaces & Controllers