IO Stompbox

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

IO Stompbox

Postby tamoore1010 » Thu May 26, 2022 4:35 pm

I bought a stompbox and registered. I went to AmpliTube iOS and signed in and registered but I don’t see the upgrade package to paid version effects, amps or cabinets that comes with my stompbox purchase? They are all still x’ed out? I don’t have a MAC/PC. I only have an iPad Pro and an iPad Air3. I cannot find any step by step instructions on how this is supposed to work from free to paid version? I checked to make sure my iCloud for AmpliTube was set to on and any updates in iStore.

Thank you for any help.
Last edited by tamoore1010 on Thu May 26, 2022 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tamoore1010

Re: IO Stompbox

Postby Peter_IK » Thu May 26, 2022 4:43 pm

There is free gear in AmpliTube CS iOS that comes with iRig Stomp I/O. You can see exactly what is included on this page: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/i ... php?p=apps

If you click the "More Info" links you can see exactly how to unlock that gear. If you've done this and still have problems please contact IK Support and they can assist you directly thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: IO Stompbox

Postby tamoore1010 » Thu May 26, 2022 4:50 pm

Thank you, I have done that a half a dozen times to no avail. I deleted the app and data twice and reinstalled. I will submit another support request and hope for a reply.
tamoore1010

Return to Interfaces & Controllers