Got the AXE IO but now need computer!

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Got the AXE IO but now need computer!

Postby MikePortly9 » Fri May 06, 2022 8:33 pm

I kinda can’t stand Mac interfaces, but I know they’re basically THE computer for anything music related. Is there any workaround to ASIO4ALL and all that on PC or is Mac the only way?
MikePortly9

Re: Got the AXE IO but now need computer!

Postby Peter_IK » Fri May 06, 2022 8:36 pm

If you have AXE I/O it comes with great ASIO drivers so you don't need ASIO4ALL. The drivers install with the Control Panel. I use AXE I/O on both Mac and Windows and it works well on both. My gaming machine is a practice room on steroids with AXE I/O + AmpliTube. I even try to make myself get some playing in before gaming, to make the gaming a "reward" for getting some music out of my brain/fingers/etc.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby lcipher » Fri May 06, 2022 10:01 pm

Right get the drivers and dont use ASIO4ALL.

I have two Windows 10 setups (not superfast computers either) running AXE IO and they are running at 64buffers and around 5ms latency. Work and sound great.
lcipher

Postby Peter_IK » Sat May 07, 2022 12:36 am

Nice. That's equivalent to standing about 5 feet from a real amp. Save your ears and double that up and stand 10 feet away. Oh wait, you don't need to since it is virtual :)
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers