AXE I/O - Monterey - No input signal

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

AXE I/O - Monterey - No input signal

Postby vatalay » Thu Apr 28, 2022 5:00 pm

I am having so many problems with my AXE I/O. Control panel always acting strange, it does not start every time, freezes and comes back suddenly, low volume problems etc . But the main problem is I can't use it for recording. I can see the signal on the front panel but Logic or stand-alone apps shows no input signal.

I can use my THR5 as an interface for the input and AXE I/O for the output. When I use THR for the input everything works fine so I know nothing wrong with my settings :( Is there anyone having this kind of issue ?
vatalay

Re: AXE I/O - Monterey - No input signal

Postby vatalay » Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:56 am

I guess there is something going on with IK products and Mac Monterey. There are another users having problems with Monterey and no solutions as far as I read in this forum. It's frustrating, just tell us that it won't work properly with the Macs until you came with an update. It's been months my AXE IO sitting there useless :(
vatalay

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jun 02, 2022 3:24 pm

I'm running all IK products (including AXE I/O) with Monterey. Please reach out to IK Support and let the experts troubleshoot and get you up and running since the users in this forum have not chimed in with ideas. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby supanorton » Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:57 am

AXE I/O and all IK products running perfectly on Monterey here.
supanorton

Postby vatalay » Mon Jul 11, 2022 6:52 pm

Maybe I have a faulty one cuz I tried everything. I erased and reinstalled my mac, checked all audio settings, gave mic permissions , smc reset, nvram reset but still no input. Tried it with a different mac still no input signal. Here are some images of my settings

https://ibb.co/GR4YsXB
https://ibb.co/zXkLwFB
https://ibb.co/bLsBGpC
vatalay

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jul 11, 2022 7:34 pm

Did you reach out to IK Support as I had suggested above? I bet they'll be able to figure it out for you and get you up and running.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers